Disney has always been a huge part of our lives, and it can be a little overwhelming to keep up with their production schedule. They’ve made some really great films in the past decade, but this one is going to be quite a bit different from recent films such as Black clover season 2. Scrolling through Disney’s Wikipedia page will give a glimpse of what the zootopia 2 drama is about, it’s more intense than you might expect!
What is the Zootopia 2 Drama?
Fans of Zootopia have been eagerly awaiting news about the upcoming sequel, and they haven’t had to wait long. In case you’ve been living under a rock, Zootopia 2 is set to release on March 24th, 2019. While we still don’t know much about the plot of the movie, we do know that there will be a lot of drama involved.
So far, all we know is that there will be a new villain character called “The Sloth” and that Judy Hopps will have to team up with a new Nick Wilde character to stop him. There are also rumors thatreference to “Judy’s Father” may appear in the movie. Needless to say, fans are going crazy with speculation!
We’ll just have to wait and see what happens when Kengan ashura season 3 released!
Characters in the Sequel
According to reports, the sequel will follow the characters of Zootopia as they try to solve the mystery of how a predator failed to solve a crime.
The sequel is also expected to introduce new characters who will help the protagonists in their investigation. These characters may or may not be from the original movie, and they may or may not be friends with the original cast.
It’s still unclear what storylines the sequel will focus on, but it’s likely that we’ll see more of Nick and Judy’s relationship, as well as the larger conspiracy behind it all.
Why Disney Canceled Zootopia 2
The Walt Disney Company recently announced that they have cancelled the Zootopia 2 movie. This was a shocking decision, as the first movie like Taboo season 2 was a huge success and was well-received by both fans and critics.
Disney has not provided a specific reason for cancelling Zootopia 2, but they did say that they are exploring new opportunities for the franchise.
So what happened? Here is a rundown of all the information we currently know.
1. Zootopia 2 was originally scheduled to be released in 2019.
2. However, during production, it was revealed that the movie would need more work than initially thought. As a result, Disney decided to delay the movie and put it on hold.
3. In February 2019, it was reported that Disney had cancelled Zootopia 2 altogether. This news came as a huge shock to fans and critics alike.
4. There are currently no plans for a third movie in the Zootopia series.
5. It is unclear what Disney plans to do with the Zootopia property moving forward. There are many potential alternate uses for it, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
6. Some fans are worried about the fate of the characters and animals in the Zootopia universe. They are afraid that they will be forgotten about, or possibly killed off.
7. One possibility for where Disney could take the franchise is a spin-off series like Shrek does with Donkey and Puss in Boots.
8. It was not clear if Disney would continue Zootopia after 2019’s theatrical release, but it was confirmed that it would have a sequel at some point in 2020.
9. The original Zootopia hit theaters in 2016 and grossed over $1 billion worldwide. It has been nominated for nearly every major award show and won Best Animated Feature at the 90th Academy Awards!
Predictions for the Sequel
Disney has announced that a sequel to Zootopia is in the works. The sequel will be called Zootopia 2, and it is set to release in 2020.
So far, there is no information about the plot of the sequel. However, it seems likely that the story will follow the same characters as the original movie. It’s possible that we’ll see more of Judy and Nick’s investigations, as well as their interactions with other characters in Zootopia.
We don’t know yet whether or not any of the characters from the first movie will appear in Zootopia 2. However, it’s possible that we’ll see new characters and also revisit some of the old ones. We’ll just have to wait and see!
Will There Be a Zootopia 3?
Since Disney’s Zootopia was released in 2016, fans have been eagerly awaiting news on a possible sequel. So far, there have been no announcements about a third installment, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t going to happen!
Zootopia 2 ended with Officer Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman) getting married, so it would make sense for the next movie to take place after their wedding.
There is still no word on who will direct or write the screenplay for a potential Zootopia 3, but we can probably expect it to come out in 2020, the 25th anniversary of the first movie Moana 2.
So far, there have been no official announcements about a possible Zootopia 3, but don’t be surprised if you start hearing more about it in the near future!